Securing finance to support the purchase of your home or investment properties, is likely to be one of your largest ongoing financial commitments.
Perpetual Independent Financial Advice works with clients on:
- First Time and New Residential Mortgages
- Arranging Finance for a Buy-to-Let or Let-to-Buy
- Securing Commercial Finance
- Arranging Lifetime Mortgages
As a whole-of-market independent firm, Perpetual Independent Financial Advice will select mortgage products using the latest sourcing technology. We will always secure the most suitable offer available to our clients, even if this means you staying with your current provider. We can arrange repayment, interest-only, endowment, pension-linked, and ISA mortgages; with fixed, variable, capped & collared, discounted, cash-back or tracker rates. We will guide you through making the most suitable choice depending on a number of factors, including working with you to assess your attitude to ‘risk’.
Once a solution has been sourced, Perpetual Independent Financial Advice will ensure you have the following information before you complete your transaction where applicable, including:
- Cost of moving exercise
- An explanation of the reason for the recommended solution
- Repayment method and period
- Consequences of early repayment
- Type of interest rate being applied to your product
- Your repayment following the end of any fixed or discounted period
- Costs and fees associated with the mortgage including lenders’ fees and surveyors’ fees
- Whether your mortgage is portable
- As a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments.
- A lifetime mortgage will be secured against your home.
- A buy to let mortgage will be secured against your property.
- Some types of buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
It would be our pleasure to assist and advise you on your mortgage requirements.